Michael Brooks | 360 Personal Trainer
Michael’s goals for the future are, to continue to strive and lead by example of training and eating correctly, consistently and preparing clients to meet their individual goals while reaching and exceeding their expectations in fitness and well being, using his skills and knowledge to help each individual maximize their abilities so that they can best participate in their chosen competitive sport or in the everyday Sport we call life.
- Certified Personal Trainer (25 yrs experience)
- Member of NASM (National Association of Sports Medicine)
- NASM Certified Optimum Performance Trainer
- Certified Black Belt Martial Arts Instructor
- Martial Arts Instructor of the year (Jin Chung Tae Kwon Do College)
- Certified Tai Chi Instructor
- Asst. Instructor Muay Thai Kick Boxing
- Competitive Amateur surfer & surf instructor
- Currently studying for a degree as a Sports Nutrition Advisor
Michael was born in West Palm Beach, Florida. He and his Venezuelan wife Lorenz have been married for 24 years and have a 6 year old son. Michael began his career as a Fitness Instructor in 1985. He is Bi-lingual English/Spanish and has lived and trained in South and Central America. His personal goals and passion for better Health & Fitness for himself and his clients has been his inspiration to achieve multiple degrees and certifications and to continue studying Health & Wellness.